Guest Angelstorm

Another Braunschweig Mod 2.1 Question.

Guest Angelstorm

Hi, I just want to know which one of the control buttons is to call for the Bomb Squad in this game please?

Also is anyone else having problems with this mod, as it seems to freeze ingame and sometimes you see people just standing in the middle of the road with a que of more people behind them and sometimes the fire engines don`t move or when you give orders to the firemen they just stand still!

Any help would be greatful

I have no clue what button activates the bomb squad but I'll check right now...about the game freezes and the people gathering....I've noticed that too, I thinks it's probably just a path error fro the persons or it could be intentional, since people seem top be drawn to the pretty lights and loud noises :s.

*The Bomb Squad doesn't exist, but the mod reference sheet say that you activate the natural alarm (the barrel icon on the first fire dispatch) for bomb threats, it sends a utility, officer vehicle, police unit, ambulance, and an HLF or if you prefer an engine/rescue to the incident. One of those units has the ability to disarm a bomb. I'll add more if I can figure it out...I;ve never had a bomb threat in that mod.*