AntiSwift

Game crashes while playing Bieberfelde mod

I've been playing Emergency 4 for the last few months no problems mostly LA mod or London however when i try to play mods like Bieberfelde or any other mods the game works no issues whatsoever but then out of no where the game just crashes and goes back to desktop with no warning or error message saying what's wrong i have checked my log file but I'm not smart to figure it out. the computer i'm using runs the game perfectly no lag, no stuttering nothing at all but whenever i play Bieberfelde even if I'm just sending police on patrol or sending an ambulance to one injured person the game just crashes for no reason. at the bottom of my log file i noticed this but I'm not sure if that's the cause.

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

I have ran the game as administrator and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game five times the last two weeks but it keeps happening I like playing the Bieberfelde cause i like the challenge it throws and learning how to play it but the crashing is putting me off the whole game entirely now and i really don't want to permanently remove the game over one issue that seems simple to fix.