Larrocks

Game always crashes after some time in endless mode (no mods!)

I recently bought Emergency 4 Deluxe for Steam and I am loving it. However, the game crashes every time I play in endless mode after variable periods of time - also with no mods and with a fresh install.

I checked all the other threads in the forum and I can't find any issue similar to mine. I read that many have instant crashes after loading the freeplay mode, but this is not my case. I can load the endless game well and I can play it properly. I can see the UI and everything else very well. The game just crashes at random periods while I play.

These are the details of the issue:
- My system specifications: HP Omen Gaming Laptop 16.1", CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Processor; RAM: 16 GB; GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600M 8 GB; Storage: 512 GB SSD; OS: Windows 11;
- The game crashes every time I play, although the time it takes for it to crash varies: sometimes it crashes after 15/20 minutes, other times it crashes after longer periods (even after 1 hour of solid gameplay). Since I only play endless mode for long sessions, this prevents me from enjoying the game as I never manage to end a session properly and save my progress;
- The game crashes also with very low graphic settings: I tried to run the game at lower resolutions and with minimum graphic settings, but the game still crashes.
- The game crashes also when running with the dedicated AMD Radeon GPU: I tried to set the game to run with the dedicated AMD Radeon RX 6600M GPU to allow it to exploit the graphic card memory but the game crashes anyway; I updated my AMD drivers but the game still crashes (it's also weird that it crashes after a long time after it started and everything works well before the crash!).
- The game crashes with or without mods installed: I tried to run the game with or without mods, but it crashes also with the original version.
- The game crashes also after a fresh reinstall - I reinstalled twice and removed all mods and the game still crashes.
- The game crashes in both Original and Deluxe endless maps.

I hope someone can help because I love this game but this is getting really frustrating.

logfile.txt