Thomy

Please, help me find what I'm missing!

SOLVED: I was using the version 4.0.2 without knowing.

I'll keep it briefly, I swear that EVERY video I saw on Youtube before going in to play EM5 had that precise parking situation (which was a script back in EM4 days), and I don't know how to use it. And if It's not in the base game, I can't find where to download it either. I saw that in the Beaverfield mod video previews, I saw that in Bieberfelde mod video as well, and after downloading the Bieverfelde mod, I also noticed my vehicle list is different.

I spent my last 2 hours trying to set things right, and I don't know what else to work on, since most of things in the internet is also in German and I don't know nothing about German.

Please, if you guys could help me find more about this.

SSEM5.png

EDIT: Aparently, my game is throwing errors at startup that I ignored at first, but I still don't understand what I should do to fix it:

"The procedure entry point ?addListener@DataCacheItemFactory@multiplayer@em5@@SAXAEAVListener@123@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Promotion Software GmbH\EMERGENCY 5\mods\bieberfelde_next_generation\x64\minimod_plugin.dll"

It shows some other 4 errors very similar to those, but I guess finding the problem for one, the rest may fix similarly. Anyone knows what's the issue?