Speerek

Emergency 4 graphical glitches

Hey, I'm trying to fix a problem with my game, vehicles look like this (screenshots) and my screen is flickering, it's impossible to play like this. I tried changing resolution, disabled shadows, did some thing with registry like some tutorial said, tried playing with different compability modes (Windows 7/Vista etc.) and nothing is helping. It's a clean installation, no mods, 1.13f Steam version and Windows 10. Anyone anything? Maybe some unofficial patch? 

1.jpeg

11.jpeg

111.jpeg

I don't think i've ever seen this glitch before. For a lot of people there was a glitch that made the vehicle preview white kind of like in the first picture. That problem if I remember correctly was caused by Intel Integrated Graphics cards. If you have Intel Integrated Graphics then that may very well be the problem as it seems pretty similar to that issue.

On 4/7/2023 at 8:00 PM, fiskey111 said:

Interesting - me too!

Any change you have an AMD GPU?

I played this game a number of months ago with no problems.  Recently, I've updated drivers and now am seeing this problem.  No changes to any hardware or new mods installed in a long time.

Sorry I'm replying so late, I didn't look in here since I just refunded the game after a week of waiting. Yup, AMD GPU - RX580 8GB. Devs replied to my email, they just said that I should ask on some forums

On 4/13/2023 at 9:00 AM, Speerek said:

Sorry I'm replying so late, I didn't look in here since I just refunded the game after a week of waiting. Yup, AMD GPU - RX580 8GB. Devs replied to my email, they just said that I should ask on some forums

No worries!  Sad to hear.  I was able to confirm that the latest drivers for AMD do in fact fix this issue.  I'm on a RX480 4GB. 

• Upvote 1