K1rbi

Problems creating a new mod

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I have been working on a new mod for going on a year now. I'm brand new at all this so my vehicles aren't the best and all that. In my Freeplay map, I placed the fire station, police station, and hospital and named the buildings. I went into the Virtual Objects and highlighted the parking spaces for the emergency vehicles as well as the entrance and entry points. I then went into the Units folder and changed the prototypes for the units I have (I copied the folder from another mod so I could use that as a tool to help me). When I load the Endless Game, I cannot call any of my units in. There is no option to do that. The vehicles I already placed around the map I am having problems with. When I send the fire trucks from the station to a call, and click the 'Return to Station' button, a message pops up saying 'This vehicle doesn't belong in the fire station'. When I send the ambulances to calls, the Hospital button doesn't do anything. The vehicle says returning to station but the ambulances don't go to the hospital. I have to send them to the headquarters. If I spawn a regular ambulance with the mod I copied over, that ambulance will respond top the hospital and puts the injured in the hospital. I don't understand why the ambulances I made don't go to the hospital. I did set the traits as an Ambulance RTW and it as an Emergency Vehicle 03.

As for the police vehicles, none of them will return to the station. When I click return to Police Station, nothing happens. Unlike the ambulances there is no voice that says returning to station. I added 1 parking space outside the police station entrance, placed a police station entrance, and placed an entry point. So I'm not sure why the police station isn't working.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!