Guest Sage

Problem

Well I figured out what was wrong. For some reason my config file is blank...I can't reinstall I got the digital download last year and there is no way to get the setup file back anymore. Could you...or anyone upload their E3 config file? It has to be the US Version of E3 too.

Guest Utrechtterror

I dont own EM3. But I think there should be a repair option. This option should be visible when you go to > Uninstall.

You can try this, or wait for someone to post his .cfg file

Alright, tired that and to reinstall or "repair" any files I need the path of the setup file and seeing as I don't have that anymore...Looks like I just gotta wait for someone to upload it.

ANYONE! Please upload it lol.

Well I figured out what was wrong. For some reason my config file is blank...I can't reinstall I got the digital download last year and there is no way to get the setup file back anymore. Could you...or anyone upload their E3 config file? It has to be the US Version of E3 too.

hey sorry that am so late but i got the US version ;) the only thing if i got to now is.where can i find that E3 config file?

hey sorry that am so late but i got the US version ;) the only thing if i got to now is.where can i find that E3 config file?

I have the file now, thanks though, I've also uploaded it on the site for anyone who needs it. Its in your E3 main folder.

Its simply called e3