Lawrence.vick

I Understand im a moron,but i really need assistance

So, i never wanted to do this, but im fucked right now. I've always wanted to replay EM4, since on my old account (which has been deleted by Steam for inactivity most likely.)  i of course, lost the game, and didn't want to re download it since i thought i would just lose my money, and on my old EM4 I only played the vanilla, no mods, nothing, honestly im surprised I could even survive like that, but now i wanted to redownload and replay EM4 and of course, install a mod, infact thats the only reason i made this account, im unsure on which mods i'll install but what im currently thinking is London Mod, LA Mod,Or Montana (Most likely London, what can i say im a patriot to Brittania) So, what do i mean by this, well after that i have no clue what im doing, i installed the mods onto my computer and used WINRAR (or whatever its called) to throw them onto my desktop (as said by 2 Tutorials i watched) and from there on, im lost, the things the tutorials said, they don't work i haven't a clue right now, and im really panicked, infact i broke my old computer trying to install The LA Mod, and since then, i pretty much forgot everything but the things i did before, and im really confused by all this, and i'll end this like a anti-vaxxer posting shit on Facebook (but this time it's correct); Any help would be appreciated, Thank you