bjfgoose

Windows 10 Emergency 3 Mod Installer

Hi everyone,

Recently re bought Emergency 3 and installed it on 2 different computers. First one a Dell second one a MSI gaming computer. No problem with running the actually vanilla game looks great with new GFX cards... But the Mod installer doesn't work. Says it isn't installed correctly and please re install. Now I have read through the form and tried multiple ways of editing my Registry which was the previous fix but to no avail. I bought it from amazon. I have tried running it as an admin, windows xp mode, regedit(ing) it etc etc etc.... Nothing seems to work. Also tried to download the pre made regedit fix on this website but still nothing.

So First, off anyone know of a way to fix it?

If no, has anyone or can someone... use the mod installer (if it works for them) to install the mod, then zip the unpacked mod files and upload that to this website... Would it then be possible to just copy and paste to get the mod to work... that is the LA mod for Emergency 3 that I am trying to get.

Alternatively... I could really care less about the base vehicles... is there a way to replace the vehicle skins, and data of the original game file to reflect the LA mod vehicles?

Thanks for any and all help.

Side note... this is my first time back to the form in about 8 years... Apparently i forgot my old user name. I was CrazyLion425 and posted the original fix for this back in 2007... has it really been almost 10 years!

Edit #1: I have reached out to strategy First yesterday but so far nothing from them.

Edited by bjfgoose
More information