freakinfuzzball

Crashing 30 seconds in (no error)

I have been updating Manchester mod V1.10 recently, just changing out models and doing new lighting.  The last 5 or so times I've tried to play freeplay the game starts and loads fine, mod loads correctly, freeplay loads fine and all units are on map and working.  Then, about 2 minutes in the game will immediately crash to desktop.  It usually seems like its triggered by the first call coming in as I never get a dispatch before the crash.  I opened the map in editor and took a look around and couldn't see anything blocking the path or spawn for the traffic route the logfile mentions.  I have attached the log file, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

logfile.txt

I think I have the same problem as you!

Its gotten worse, now my game crashes about 30 seconds to a minute in, regardless of mod or anything.  I've reinstalled now too which is the weirdest part, no idea whats causing it, maybe a windows update messed something up.  Pretty frustrating though, especially because my editor works fine so I can't play with any of the work I've done!

EDIT:  

FIXED

The codec tweak method mentioned in other posts has solved my problem, at least for the time being. It seems that I had some left over/broken things after a recent graphics driver update.