FFW_Rude

Crashing in lots of mods in game

Hello good people of emergency-planet.

So 'im having crashes when i launch freeplay or challenge mod solo. I thought it was the mod that had a problem but there's too many of them that crashes. So maybe someone had this problem and an idea.

Mods concerned : 

- Harbor City 4.5.2 public

- Welfordshire

- NYC MOD 1.01

- Manhattan Modification 3.0.0

I'm running

- Steam version of 911FR.

- Windows 7 - 64

- R9 290X on... well i dunno if i'm on latests drivers but they are from this summer.

- Quad-core processor.

Log file shows some missing files and some pathing blocking. I installed them by unzipping in the mods folder. Do i need to zip it and use the installation package from the modinstaller ?

I never had problems with mods as they really are polished a lot most of the time. I used to play on a EM4:Deluxe cracked version a long time ago. I was maybe wondering if those problem could come from the steam version and that those mods required Deluxe ?

The crash can occured while loading freeplay (most of the time) but can happen IG after a few secondes/minutes.

Thanks in advance.

Rude

DxDiag.txt

logfile.txt

DxDiag64.txt

For mods that are in a .rar file, you did it correct for installing it, you ONLY use the modinstaller included in the EM4 Directory if the mod is a .em4mod filetype, as that's the reason it was made. I would recommend to make sure your current drivers, here is for your GPU if you have AMD/ATI processing unit, http://support.amd.com/en-us/download. You have a octa-core processor, not a quad-core ;) but here's a link for your intel CPU to be updated, incase you haven't, http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect. Beyond others, I'l leave the files to be read by someone who can understand them more than me, as I can only read driver information :).

• Upvote 1