addictedsim

GTA 5 Roleplaying Clan

Hello my name is ash. I'm founder of RSADPS (Royal San Andreas Department Of Public Safety). we are a GTA 5 Xbox 360 (soon to be on ps4) Clan that operates all around the city of LS. We have 4 departments in Police and We have LSMD (Los Santos Medical Dept) and LSFD (LS Fire dept). They operate all around the city as like the police do. However without the Force Control Room we wouldn't be able to operate. that is why we have dedicated users to Dispatch units to calls and manage our own MDT system. Custom made by me. RSAPDS is a British clan however with a little bit of American background to it. Yes it is fictional clan. we decided to do this due to we can go freely off this.

Why would you be interested in this clan:

We have a lot to offer such as dept you can join. And we operate training at a time that suits you. Also it's easy and quick to send a application. We have a friendly user interface website and also have a members website as well.

Police Dept:

Traffic units

Response Units

Armed Response Unit

Taser Units

LSMD AND LSFD

Civilan dept and Force Control Room.

Credits

Me (Founder , Chief Superintendent)

XTX Tactics (Co founder , Superintendent)

XTX Tackle (admin , inspector)

Contact us @

Email: rsadps.rps@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.emergency-planet.com/RSADPSrpc