JLK815

MODS PROBLEMS

I HAVENT PLAYED 911 FIRST RESPONDERS IN ABOUT 2 YEARS.  RECENTLY PURCHASED IT AGAIN FROM ATARI ONLINE.  DOWNLOADED IT, ALSO DOWNLOADED THE LOS ANGELES AND NEW YORK MODS WHICH ALL WORKED WHEN I PREVIOUSLY HAD IT ON THE SAME COMPUTER.  THE GAME ITSELF WORKS, BUT I CANT GET ANYTHING DONE WITH THE MODS, IVE EXTRACTED, PUT THEM IN DIFFERENT FOLDERS, RAN THE SET UP FOR THE LODS ANGELES MOD.  BASICALLY HAVE DONE ALL I KNOW TO DO BUT CANT GET THEM TO WORK.  CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP PROCESS ON THIS OR ATLEAST POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

I HAVENT PLAYED 911 FIRST RESPONDERS IN ABOUT 2 YEARS. RECENTLY PURCHASED IT AGAIN FROM ATARI ONLINE. DOWNLOADED IT, ALSO DOWNLOADED THE LOS ANGELES AND NEW YORK MODS WHICH ALL WORKED WHEN I PREVIOUSLY HAD IT ON THE SAME COMPUTER. THE GAME ITSELF WORKS, BUT I CANT GET ANYTHING DONE WITH THE MODS, IVE EXTRACTED, PUT THEM IN DIFFERENT FOLDERS, RAN THE SET UP FOR THE LODS ANGELES MOD. BASICALLY HAVE DONE ALL I KNOW TO DO BUT CANT GET THEM TO WORK. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP PROCESS ON THIS OR ATLEAST POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

From what you said about NYC Mod, I assume you're trying to install a .e4mod file, you most likely need to openup it via modinstaller in C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 , but anymore than that is hard to tell as you did not include specific details on what is not working. Here is a fix if you mean your modinstaller is not working, because NYC Mod is a .e4mod file and requires modinstaller to install it

1. Re-install 911 First Responders to C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 instead of the default directory.

2. Start regedit by selecting Start - Run, typing in 'regedit' and then

hitting 'OK'.

3. Select 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE' and press the '+' button to its left to

expand the list.

4. Next, select 'SOFTWARE' and press the '+' button to its left to expand

the list.

5. Right-click on 'SOFTWARE' and select New > Key.

Enter the new key name: sixteen tons entertainment

6. Right-click on 'sixteen tons entertainment' and select New > Key.

Enter the new key name: Emergency 4

7. Right-click on 'Emergency 4' and select New > String value.

Enter the new key name: Installdir

8. Right-click on 'Installdir' and select Modify.

In the 'Value Data' field, C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4

BUT

If you just don't know how to install modifications, check this video out made by TheNorthernAlex, explains how to install MOST modifications. http://youtu.be/42OykAoD968