UKModMan

[RECRUITING] British Emergency Services

NOW RECRUITING, PM ME FOR DETAILS.

Currently recruiting:

Everything, PM me for details.

Update: The poll has been reviewed, a lot of people said the clan was not something they'd like to do, which is fine as we currently have 3 members. I know it's not a lot but it's enough to make a base from. There's also several other people in the process of being recruited. The website and hamachi servers are now in the making for training people. The URL to the website won't be given out until it's all done to stop bugs. I want people to understand that whilst the development of the clan will be slow to start, we will build up and snowball pretty quickly if we do things right.

Application Process:

-- Made simpler as I have worked out my training plan.

Send me a PM saying which force you wish to join, which rank and your reasons / experience for doing so.

If I have not replied within 48 hours, your application has been declined.

DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO ANYONE ELSE BUT ME, IT WILL BE INVALID UNLESS I ACCEPT YOU. IF YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED FROM ANOTHER PERSON, YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE CLAN.

Requirements for new applicants

- Must have teamspeak, skype and hamachi (I will give you download links if needed)

-Must be over 13 (I don't care if you're "squeaky" or not, it's just for maturity)

-Must have at least one of the following mods: London mod 1.2.5 (I will give you a link if needed) Kent Mod v.0.4.5, Welfordshire or West Midlands.

I understand some people may have full time jobs, this can be said for me as I am currently in the process of becoming a Special Constable in Cumbria Constabulary whilst waiting for their applications to open (voluntary but still time consuming). If this is the case and I am made aware of it, you will still be accepted and will not be expected to put as much time into the clan as others may be.

Thanks for reading this.