TheNorthernAlex

Attention all content creators

It has come to my attention that some people tried to get Alpha/Beta/Private mods trying to say that I endorse them. This is not true if I would endorse somebody I would let the creator of the mod know that by PM

or business email. Also any email that comes from any other address than business@thenorthernalex.ca is not an email that comes from me.

I never did nor will i ever give away any Mods /Information or anything else that is given to me in confidence furthermore I would never just send somebody around saying I vouch for them.

So please all Content creators, do not  give your work away just because somebody says I vouch for them because 99% of the cases it would be simply not true. Most of you know me well enough that I would

never give your work out.

So that being said, I hope we can put this unfortunate topic to rest.

Thank you again to all the content creators out there for what you do for the community.

Sincerely,

Alex 

It has come to my attention that some people tried to get Alpha/Beta/Private mods trying to say that I endorse them. This is not true if I would endorse somebody I would let the creator of the mod know that by PM

or business email. Also any email that comes from any other address than business@thenorthernalex.ca is not an email that comes from me.

I never did nor will i ever give away any Mods /Information or anything else that is given to me in confidence furthermore I would never just send somebody around saying I vouch for them.

So please all Content creators, do not  give your work away just because somebody says I vouch for them because 99% of the cases it would be simply not true. Most of you know me well enough that I would

never give your work out.

So that being said, I hope we can put this unfortunate topic to rest.

Thank you again to all the content creators out there for what you do for the community.

Sincerely,

Alex 

Alex I posted some close ups that you requested on my Mod (NJ/ Monmouth County Modification) if you would like to have a little bit of a better look at the completed units