wgffiremedic

Xtreme Gaming [Community]

Xtreme Gaming Community was formed in February of 2015. We were formed to provide a community for gamers from multiple platforms to get together and hangout. The whole point of our community is making new friends, sharing gaming ideas and reviews and to just have a fun place to get together to talk about gaming or whatever else is on your mind.

Some of the gaming platforms we support are PC gaming, Xbox, Playstation, handheld/mobile gaming etc. Being that we are an open gaming community we typically do not conflict with established clans, as we do not play or endorse one specific game or system which a lot of clans typically do.

We are open to all members and understand that you may have commitments to other clans, as long as you can be active on here a few days a month we are willing to take you in! We only have a few rules and requirements for membership and are easy to get along with. If your interested in becoming a member please click here and then click "Join Us!" at the top of the page! We are currently looking for a few moderators also if anyone is interested. Hope to see you soon!

-FireMedic

Owner

(Admins/Mods if this is posted in the wrong forum I apologize, if you could let me know I'll remember for the future.)