BeastyBill88

CTD When Selecting Ladder Truck

I need some help please. I have been racking my brain all night trying to figure out why this simple thing isn't working.

Right I wanted to upgrade my ladder truck in my private montana mod edit with the new Pierce tower ladder (seen in Mayberry mod, Montana v2.0 and River Falls). It is meant to be an easy task, copy all the model and prototype files into the correct folders, then edit scripts, xml files etc.

I have done all of that, but whenever I try clicking on the icon from the callout menu or calling a light force with the Battalion Chief my game instantly CTD...

I can't figure out what is it, Its not a script problem as I don't get an error pop up, All of the vehicle model files are linked to the right images and I have added all childs, wheels etc to the vehicle. Yet it still crashes :(

Anyone able to help me solve this? I would greatly appreciate it as it feels like I wasted my night trying to get it to work.

I can't add my log file as I have reverted back to using the original ladder truck for the time being and I have no problems at all with it.