medicnick83

Some irritating E5 issues!

Hi there,

I have a couple of irritating issues with Emergency 5 that maybe you guys can assist because the 'support' on the official game is useless!

1. I can't install or update the game using the update/patch "emergency5_update_1_2_1.exe"
When I try to extract it using 7zip, the 'folders' it extracts are funny characters so it's pointless as it doesn't effect the game.
I have the RETAIL version, not the STEAM version.

2. I have tried to play the game using an 'account' I created (I think it's for online etc)
I got the confirmation e-mail sent to my e-mail address, I clicked the link, it takes me to the home page, when I try login with the details I KNOW I provided, it doesn't work - I can't even do a password reminder - I use the same details for everything - there is clearly an issue there.

Assist with my issues please.

The online login screen remembers your email but it needs your username - you need to remove the email and put in your username. It is a pain.

Tried that, doesn't work. Keeps saying it's wrong.

Apparently according to the games support guys, the latest patch (1.2.1) fixes this issue.

Gosh! Did these guys not TEST the game?