Hastings

Cop Equipment

How do you use the security tape? it's really, really damn hard to place it where it need to be since the damn thing stays red most of the time. For now I figured it can't be placed on the road (probably to avoid the issue of cars interacting with it), and it doesn't close the sidewalk fully either. 

Police officers don't seem to have Halt command anymore. I have to use the loudspeaker to attract passing-by people, 

There's a redirect command but I can't find the Halt Cars command. Guess it ain't here too. 

How do you use you police to secure the scene?

The police tape works for me most of the time you cant place it on a road but it actually gives you a decent distance so if there is a sidewalk on both sides of a road you should be able to place it across the whole road. I believe the tape allows you to secure the scene as it appears the officer attempts to stop anyone that comes close to it. I think you just need to play around with it more to get the hang of it. There is no halt cars command but the AI is much smarter so you can just block the road and they will go around most of the time.