Teddy

"Old" Patrol car

Hey ya'll,

Just got myself Emergency 5 two days ago and I have some mixed feelings about it.

One thing that got me pretty upset was that the Passat looking patrol car that you can even see in the menu IS DUCKING NOT AVAILABLE ingame....instead we get that freaky looking Class A ersatz...

or am I missing something? Is it unlockable somehow?...

Thank you :laugh:

434655lies.png

I've played through the whole campaign and the car does not unlock so im assuming it was not included it the game for whatever reason. I was very disappointed by this too i was looking forward to having 2 police cars and its been in every other game and they even showed it in media and even the background so why not include it???

Maybe someone can look through the editor and see if the files are still there, i looked but i couldn't find it. We should ask them to put in back into the game its not right to falsely advertise it being the game. 

The Passat appears in this pic
10660302_343186875861200_181895947447240
Appears to be a game asset from Police Simulator 2013, another game from Sixteen Tons.
1.jpg
6.jpg
Police_force_2_screen-7.jpg
The BMW M3 coupe also appears in that game as a useable police car.
maxresdefault.jpg
That model in turn is recycled from Emergency 3, specifically Traffic Car 01 White
This car reappears in EM4 as a yellow wrecked version carwreck03.

Thanks for the overwhelming amount of replies guys!

I will get working to see if I can do anything about it considering I have some experience when it comes to modding - you guys might know me from GTA IV...

Thanks for the overwhelming amount of replies guys!

I will get working to see if I can do anything about it considering I have some experience when it comes to modding - you guys might know me from GTA IV...

Omg i was just thinking that! I love your work btw!