JANJUA

mapping help?

What part of mapping do you need help with? There are a lot of distinct parts to mapping.

So you need help with making a ground texture? Painting terrain? Placing roads? Placing objects?

Mapping from scratch is a very tedious process that takes a lot of time (weeks-months) to do from scratch. Not many tutorials exist, but I think there is a German one though. If you can narrow down your question a bit i might be able to help with some questions.

What part of mapping do you need help with? There are a lot of distinct parts to mapping.

So you need help with making a ground texture? Painting terrain? Placing roads? Placing objects?

Mapping from scratch is a very tedious process that takes a lot of time (weeks-months) to do from scratch. Not many tutorials exist, but I think there is a German one though. If you can narrow down your question a bit i might be able to help with some questions.

sorry for the late reply just saw this and I'm looking to use the woods map with the free play but changing texture to make it look a lot more like new jersey and a lot more stuff and also change the roads