olevla

Problem on attachfirehose.script

I made a pump vehicle with a water cannon using attachfirehose.script and TLF type vehicle,but the fireman can't attach the hose to the firetruck,he just keep running around the truck,how can i fix it? i had put 4 connectors as object on the truck and named them to "pump1-4" already. Thanks :)

10529665_706914546022765_53546508_n.jpg?

I made a pump vehicle with a water cannon using attachfirehose.script and TLF type vehicle,but the fireman can't attach the hose to the firetruck,he just keep running around the truck,how can i fix it? i had put 4 connectors as object on the truck and named them to "pump1-4" already. Thanks :)

Try connector1-4 instead of pump.

With the new vehicle that you created, go into attachfirehose.script, and make sure that the *new prototype* (if its new that you made) has been created in the said attachfirehose.script. with all the necessary items...

If you dont know what your doing, you can do trial by fire and do it in a step by step process.. not to sure there might be a tutorial on this; im sure there is a 100 different people who have had the same issues..

Start by * Is this a New prototype youve made continue, IF NOT you may have a different issue and we can address later.

Step 1 go into attachfirehose.script..

Step 2 look at the top of the script and see if the new prototype you made is in there... it probably isnt..

Step 3 Copy and existing CONST CHAR PROTO_ENG1   ( EXAMPLE) Create a new line underneath it or where ever at the end.

Step 4 Change the CONST CHAR PROTO_ENG 1 to ENG 4 or 5 What ever you want to call it as long as its not the same as the others.

Step 5 Change the Prototype file extension that the Const Char uses to your NEW PROTOTYPE YOU JUST MADE

Step 6 go down till you find a Hose Script like from ENG1 or ENG2 then copy it and scroll down till you come to the end of all the hoseattach commands and or go insert it inbetween to existing. youll have to change the CONST CHAR and anything related to the old with the NEW prototype info you made at the front.

Try that see if it works.. I dont know if this will help but you should be able to find others with the same problem which have been resolved.