SparkyTheGamer

Minecraft? Oh boy!

Well, hue...pretty sure you can already tell by the title - but nonetheless, I introduce you to - ExpressCraft (I know, corny name....deal with it<3). I own a CraftBukkit minecraft server and am in current need of a player base...at the moment my staff team is full but we will grow as the players grow! Are you interested?

Here are the IPs' you need to know:

Server: 162.254.24.249:25565

Teamspeak: 162.254.24.249:9987

At the moment, we currently offer Factions, PvP, Shop, Economy, and Towny to our players! We hope to expand as once again, our player base does!

You are going to need 1.7.9 in order to play on the server!

Sorry I only have mine craft for the ps3 and just wondering what does this have to do with emergency 4?

I also play EM4, just fixed the screen resoulution issue yesterday, but yanno'...sometimes EM4 gets boring? So, you need some variety.

I played on there. It's a nice server, but I'm kind of at a loss with it..

Well, in my server we have a Towny Portal, a Faction Portal (Survival & PvP), and we have a Shop Portal. You are able to make a town/kingdom, or even a nation with the Towny plugin I have - have wars with other kingdoms or nations, etc..or you can go and make a single faction! And, our shop you can buy ores, tools, weapons, etc.

Does anyone have mine craft on the playstation 3?

Yes, I have it for the PS3 - but I mainly play PC. My gamertag is 'UtopianSw4g' or 'UtopianSwag'

I tried playing the survival, but got too lost with trying to figure everything out. I would love to check out towny though..

I am on the Teamspeak now, usually on all day to help whoever needs it - come on and I can help you out :D