BeastyBill88

[Private] Battalion Chief Excursion & Crown Vic

Hey guys,

First of I have not taken any models from other mods, this are all from the Rockport mod, all I did was reskin/relight them. But after spending the last couple of weeks changing some bits of the Rockport mod to make it look more Canadian I fought I would have a go at skinning a battalion chief Crown Vic. Now I do have skinning experience because I used to do it for GTA San Andreas, but I didn't have a template for the CV so I edited one of the police skins and made a BC skin... Anyway I wanted to show you how the skin came out and what it looks like.

The BC Excursion was another version of the TRT command vehicle. The other Excursion with just the vector lightbar is the original Tech Rescue Team SUV.

Please note: I will not be putting a download link at all as I can not be bothered going through all the problems trying to get permission to release it.

Also thanks to Flnn Rescue 12 for giving me the idea after seeing one of his videos.

vlcsnap-2014-05-02-03h48m09s72.png

vlcsnap-2014-05-02-03h49m52s87.png

vlcsnap-2014-05-02-03h49m40s239.png

vlcsnap-2014-05-02-03h48m28s32.png

vlcsnap-2014-05-02-03h50m14s50.png

vlcsnap-2014-05-02-03h51m46s201.png

vlcsnap-2014-05-02-03h50m52s161.png

Me gusta! :D 

Nice job on the units. I tried to give them a more Canadian feel, but I was still a kind of "noob" and I ended up with a mod that was everything but Canadian (in my opinion)... The next version will be different, I guarantee you that. :)

Looks great! Love it.

Looks very epic

nice 

Me gusta! :D

Nice job on the units. I tried to give them a more Canadian feel, but I was still a kind of "noob" and I ended up with a mod that was everything but Canadian (in my opinion)... The next version will be different, I guarantee you that. :)

Thanks guys :D and GGD you did a good job for a "noob" ;) I just added to it lol I even have snow when I'm playing now. Well I'm definitely looking forward to the next version. Glad you guys liked it, this was my first ever vehicle I've skinned for EM4.

I will post some pics of the map edits I've done aswell.

Thanks guys :D and GGD you did a good job for a "noob" ;) I just added to it lol I even have snow when I'm playing now. Well I'm definitely looking forward to the next version. Glad you guys liked it, this was my first ever vehicle I've skinned for EM4.

I will post some pics of the map edits I've done aswell.

good job for the first skin