JeremyTrostle

Nitpicking at mod menu in game

Anyone else have the issue of previously uninstalled mods showing up in the main menu? These files are no longer selectable because the mods have long been removed but they hold a marker in the menu. Is there anyway to remove this. I hate scrolling through to find mods still installed. I've got into the files and see no trace of the old mods on my PC.

Anyone else have the issue of previously uninstalled mods showing up in the main menu? These files are no longer selectable because the mods have long been removed but they hold a marker in the menu. Is there anyway to remove this. I hate scrolling through to find mods still installed. I've got into the files and see no trace of the old mods on my PC.

I feel the same but it doesn't bother me. Last time I tried doing that, i lost all my Nevada Mod work since i was basing the entire thing on LA Mod, so it had the same name in the mod installer. Ugh.

I believe this might be caused be lacking permissions in the game folder. Right click the Wizard Works / Sixteen Tons Entertainment folder -> Properties -> Permissions then edit them. Make sure the user you use has all the permissions it can get I think its called "Full Control" in Windows English.

Permissions_for_Elmah_dialog_box.png?cdn

Random pic from google showing Permissions. Make sure to select "Allow" on everything.