poole3003

looking to set up manhattan mod online

i am startign a new website and rank structure on teamspeak which will be for people wanting to join a clan and get promotion and training and on play most nights of the week on mods v3.0.4 and v3.2 SD any welcome to follow or join website wont be up till its finisheed i have links to v3.2 as i have and will only give it to people who want to play online as a clan memeber teamspeak server is up already inbox for details

i am startign a new website and rank structure on teamspeak which will be for people wanting to join a clan and get promotion and training and on play most nights of the week on mods v3.0.4 and v3.2 SD any welcome to follow or join website wont be up till its finisheed i have links to v3.2 as i have and will only give it to people who want to play online as a clan memeber teamspeak server is up already inbox for details

Good luck, but you know Manhattan Mod is a publicly released mod right? So unless you have edited it in someway I kinda don't get why are only giving links to your members, just wondering.