USman

Volunteer script help

I'm using emergency_freak and can't get it to work all the way. I don't get any prompts when loading the game and I'm able to select the command but nothing happens. Anybody see what I'm missing?

// Name of Virtual Objects where Vehicles are made// These definitions are used further down in the scriptconst char *STR_VObjVehicle1Start = "emsvehicle1_vo";const char *STR_VObjVehicle2Start = "emsvehicle2_vo";const char *STR_VObjVehicle3Start = "emsvehicle3_vo";const char *STR_VObjVehicle4Start = "emsvehicle4_vo";//Name of the Virtual Object where Vehicles are parked.const char *STR_VObjVehicleTarget = "emsvehicle_target";// Prototypes of persons and vehicles// The people meet original EM4 paths and must not be changed// Vehicle Pathes need to be changedconst char *STR_ProtoPerson1 = "mod:Prototypes/Persons/Civil/civilboy03_blue.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoPerson2 = "mod:Prototypes/Persons/Civil/civilwoman01_red.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoPerson3 = "mod:Prototypes/Persons/Civil/civilworker03.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoPerson4 = "mod:Prototypes/Persons/Civil/civilman02_silver.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoPerson5 = "mod:Prototypes/Persons/Civil/civilman03_green.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoPerson6 = "mod:Prototypes/Persons/Civil/civilminister01.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoPerson7 = "mod:Prototypes/Persons/Civil/civilworker01.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoVehicle1 = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/Civil - Cars/civilcar01_silver.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoVehicle2 = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/Civil - Cars/civilcar04_red.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoVehicle3 = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/Civil - Trucks/civilvan01.e4p";const char *STR_ProtoVehicle4 = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/Civil - Trucks/civiltruck04_red.e4p";object Alarm_EMS1 : CommandScript  // Name of the script.{                                // PCmd is person bound ComandscriptAlarm_EMS1()                // Name can be changed arbitrarily{SetCursor("install");SetIcon("install");SetValidTargets(ACTOR_FLOOR);  }bool CheckTarget(GameObject *Caller, Actor *Target, int childID){       return true;}void PushActions(GameObject *Caller, Actor *Target, int childID){// In the following lines, VOs are checked to see if available// If above fundamental changes were made to the definitions, must also be changed here!     ActorList Vec1StartList(STR_VObjVehicle1Start);     if (Vec1StartList.GetNumActors() != 1)     {         System::Log("PCmdAlarmFW: Vec1StartList mismatch!");         return;     }ActorList Vec2StartList(STR_VObjVehicle2Start);     if (Vec2StartList.GetNumActors() != 1)     {         System::Log("PCmdAlarmFW: Vec2StartList mismatch!");         return;     }ActorList Vec3StartList(STR_VObjVehicle3Start);     if (Vec3StartList.GetNumActors() != 1)     {         System::Log("PCmdAlarmFW: Vec3StartList mismatch!");         return;     }ActorList Vec4StartList(STR_VObjVehicle4Start);     if (Vec4StartList.GetNumActors() != 1)     {         System::Log("PCmdAlarmFW: Vec4StartList mismatch!");         return;     }     ActorList VecTargetList(STR_VObjVehicleTarget);     if (VecTargetList.GetNumActors() != 1)     {         System::Log("PCmdAlarmFW: VecTargetList mismatch!");         return;     }     // In the following lines, Vehicles and Vehicle Guide are created// The number after 'Anzahl' represents the number of vehicles.int Anzahl = 2;for (int i=1; i<Anzahl; i++)     { Person passenger = Game::CreatePerson(STR_ProtoPerson1, "Unnamed");passenger.SetRole(ROLE_SQUAD);passenger.AssignCommand("MoveTo"); // Commands that are assigned to the person can be changed as requiredpassenger.AssignCommand("EnterCar");passenger.AssignCommand("PCmdChangeToFF");int CreateVehicle = rand()%4;switch(CreateVehicle) {case 0: Vehicle v = Game::CreateVehicle(STR_ProtoVehicle1, "privatpkw_ff1");break; case 1: Vehicle v = Game::CreateVehicle(STR_ProtoVehicle2, "privatpkw_ff1");break; case 2: Vehicle v = Game::CreateVehicle(STR_ProtoVehicle3, "privatpkw_ff1");break; case 3: Vehicle v = Game::CreateVehicle(STR_ProtoVehicle4, "privatpkw_ff1");break; }ActorList VehicleStartList;          if (i == 1){VehicleStartList = Vec2StartList;}else if (i == 2){VehicleStartList = Vec3StartList;}else if (i == 3){VehicleStartList = Vec4StartList;}else{VehicleStartList = Vec1StartList;}Vector vStartPos(VehicleStartList.GetActor(0)->GetPosition());Vector vTargetPos(VecTargetList.GetActor(0)->GetPosition());Game::FindFreePosition(&v, vStartPos, 100.f);Game::FindFreePosition(&v, vTargetPos, 100.f);v.SetPosition(vStartPos);v.SetSpeed(12.f);v.SetMaxPassengers(2);v.AddPassenger(passenger);v.AssignCommand("MoveTo");v.AssignCommand("EmptyCar");int WaitingTimeVec = rand()%3;switch(WaitingTimeVec) { case 0:int WaitingV1 = 4.f;break;case 1:int WaitingV1 = 8.f;break;case 2:int WaitingV1 = 11.f;break;}v.PushActionWait(ACTION_NEWLIST, WaitingV1);v.PushActionMove(ACTION_APPEND, vTargetPos);}     // Here the alarm message apears// In addition a sound is played     Mission::PlayHint("Ambulance 231 was paged");Audio::PlaySample("mod:Audio/FX/misc/ems1_alert");     System::Log("PCmdAlarmFW: ended");}};[/spoiler];>Again any help would be great. I'm trying to lean how to script and have some ability, but still don't have a huge grasp of code.Stay Warm, USman

Thank you! I'll give it a shot when I get off shift!

EDIT:

No go, turns out that line was just a miss copy into the post and I reposted the script so take a look. It was there. Still thanks for taking a look!