scrivs

Welfordshire Mod needs you!

Hi all!

banner_1.png

Myself and e34p are looking for assistance from someone to assist us with the realease of v1.0 of the Welfordshire Mod.

We're looking for a couple of volunteers to record themselves saying some phrases we would like for the mod, to add to the realism. There would be around 8 recordings we'd like to get done, which are for the fire appliance radio statuses.

For example something we'd like you to record "N W   one four papa one mobile incident, one four papa one over"

We would preferably like these recordings to us by the end of next week.

Drop me a PM if you are interested to help, and I'll send you the 'scripts' over.

well my voice really is dodgey but have recorded them all and sent to scrivs but is good enough for my ambulance control everyday although am sure voice was more nervous in the recordings!

Why was your voice more nervous in the recordings?

Why was your voice more nervous in the recordings?

Because I know that it is not just gonna be heard by the dispatcher I would normally be talking too but by everyone playing the Mod so knew I had to get it right as your mod is so quality it deserved a proper job doing of it and being handled with the respect this mod deserves from all the pics especially the one at the top of this topic even shows just how well you guys have done with the mod a cracking job can't wait to play and hear my horrid voice lol