AVFDMLH7

Anne Arundel County/ Annapolis Maryland Mod

Hi everybody. 

I'm going to be working on a mod that is in a county known as Anne Arundel County and Annapolis  Maryland USA. It will have for Fire and emergency Services it will be Anne Arundel county Fire Dept and Annapolis city fire dept. Which is known for a pretty good Fire . Rescue . EMS  service. It is combine Career and Volunteer and it is my home town. My fire house will be in it where I volunteer at Earleigh Heights volunteer fire company and other stations. For law enforcement it will Anne Arundel County and Annapolis police Dept , Anne Arundel county Sheriffs office, Maryland State police,  Annapolis city police Dept . Also it will have Federal law enforcement , coast guard , and The Maryland National guard and different Tech units, It will also have BWI airport fire and Rescue and BWI airport police Maryland Transportation Authority. It is going to have a really epic freeplay. On top that majority of the units  will be from Anne Arundel county ,Annapolis city , and Maryland state . It will probably take a good while to finish but hope everybody will like it when its done. Thanks :cool: post-3279-0-33339400-1376762441.pngpost-3279-0-78692000-1376762619.pngpost-3279-0-78692000-1376762619.png

Thank you everybody :). It will probably take a few years at the max.Me and my friends are going to be working on it. I'm new at this but I will figure it out ;)

im sorry to all but this mod will have to be work on another time do to the fact I will be starting Emergency Medical Technician Basic through the state of Maryland soon. I'm sorry for any inconvince . I will work on the mod a another time though. Im sorry.

• Like 1