Mentor Fire Mod(Private)

Mentor Fire Dept

We will provide an appropriate, safe,

and professional response to fire, medical and environmental emergencies.

We are dedicated to minimizing the loss of life and property through suppression,

rescue education, code enforcement, investigation and other innovative programs.

This mod will basically be a reskin mod. However I will be using the multiplayer map and will be making stations. This will be a private mod, but I put it up here for everybody to see. This is my first time skinning so they are not that good, but good enough for me.

Tw pictures of the two units done:

5b1vtx.jpg

t9crjt.jpg

******I will also be reskinning an Engine and a Ladder****

Nice job dude but idk if it's just me but the pics are small and i can't really see them is it like that for anyone else??

yeah I think I made them to small when I uploaded them. In the next update I will make the pictures bigger.

pretty nice

Thank you!

Nice job dude but idk if it's just me but the pics are small and i can't really see them is it like that for anyone else??

I reuploaded them and made them bigger.

Looks cool.

Thank you!

Me being a dumbass, I accidently deleted the skins so i will be restarting. Although i dont have much time now that High School is starting so and i am now a Fire Explorer. Thanks for the support though!