Guest e34p

Stryker Stretcher in to air ambulance

HI all,

I have the stryker stretcher working fully with an ambulance.

However, I'm trying to get it so that you can put the patient and stretcher into an air ambulance. But it won't allow me, it just puts the paramedic into the helicopter with the patient and stretcher. It doesn't show that there is a patient in the helicopter and when I send it to HQ, it does not compete the event.

Does anyone know how to get this working?

Kind regards

E34P

I'm not sure on your problem as I'm not at home, but I've noticed that sometimes with regular ambulances, the injured person sometimes doesn't appear in the passenger icon, but it is there, and the event is still complete, but without seeing how you've got things configured (Such as the traits for the air ambulance) I won't be able to help much. 

(It could be a small change needed to the script, such as adding AMBULANCE_RHC everywhere where an AMBULANCE_RTW appears, of course adding the correct bits, but as I mentioned, I'm not at home so I can't look at it to see if that's correct)