I would say, no. In the end I believe you're still gonna need a texture file (.dds)... I know it was this way when I modded grand theft auto, I still had to go and make a template for the texture. It might be different, but im not sure.. I think youd still need to remap the texture and make the skin in photoshop or something.

Olá, sou do Brasil. Eu estou tentando usar alguns modelos do sketchup para o emergency 4. Já consegui converter os .skp para .3d e depois .v30, mas o problema é que o arquivo fica com 0 byte. Além disso, alguns modelos são de tamanho aberrante, acho que a solução seja redimensionar o modelo no zmodeler ou sketchup. Alguém sabe como? Também há de colocar textura neles? Pra isso tenho de fazer em Photoshop e anexar no ZModeler, isso? Valeu galera!

Hello, I'm from Brazil. Ue I'm trying to USE some models do sketchup paragraph emergency 4. Ja could convert. Skp paragraph 0.3 d and AFTER. V30, but the problem is that the file IS with 0 byte. Do Furthermore, some models are size aberrant, I think that the solution is to resize the model not ZModeler UO SketchUp. SOMEONE KNOWS How? Also ha put texture in them? For THAT have to do them Photoshop and attach no ZModeler, THAT? Thanks guys! FORGIVENESS OF GOOGLE TRANSLATOR ENGLISH