I recently bought 911 first responders from amazon and then I wanted to install a mod to play on. I went to this website and downloaded Los Angeles Mod 2.1 and then tried to install it. When I went to install the mod it said that there wasn't a copy of 911 first responders on my computer even though there was. I went to the forums on this website () but it still said that there was no copy on my computer.

Does anybody else have this problem and can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong or help me.

Thx

Please check for other topics with same issue first. This should fix your problem its been a common issue with Amazon downloads.

Don't worry about any of that.

I used to get this when I had it under sixteen tons entertainment (which is probably what you have it under) the exe file wants to load it under Wizardworks which is why it is going "Does not compute" aka gives you the error. Click okay. The load screen should still come up. keep clicking okay/next until you get to the screen where it is requesting where to install it. Click the browse and find your games location... should be C:\program files\sixteen tons entertainment.

Okay now once when you have found your Sixteen Tons Entertainment folder and Emergency 4 or 911 or what ever it is called here is the main thing DO NOT CLICK ON THE MOD FOLDER... the exe is already defaulted to load into the mod folder so just double click on the EM4 or 911 what ever it is called and then click okay.

This should work :D let me know if it doesn't.