tallen01

Editing Civil Vehicle Crashes

In LA 2.1 I have gone into the editor and deleted all of the vehicle crashes. My goal is to create new crashes. Now my problem is i have made 2 new crash scenes and named them accordingly (ex. ccar_1 and ccar_2 etc.). I have gone into the freeplay perimeters and turned all but the vehicle accidents off so that i can test out the "New" accidents. My issue is when i start the game and load the mod the game already shows some of the debris on the road or a vehicle or person placed where my accident is. The game NEVER dispatches me to the call. Is there something im missing in a script or is there something i am doing wrong. I'm kind of stuck here. Thanks for any help. I can post pictures if need be.

Here is the format you must follow!

ccar_1 = Main accident

ccard_1_x = any other object that that is related to the crash but people, such as ccard_1_a, ccard_1_b and so forth

ccarp_1_x = people so its ccarp_1_a, ccarp_1_b ect..

Where the number 1 is the accidnet grouping and the letter is the identification of each part of the accident other then the main vehicle which the script uses to trigger such accident!

Here is the format you must follow!

ccar_1 = Main accident

ccard_1_x = any other object that that is related to the crash but people, such as ccard_1_a, ccard_1_b and so forth

ccarp_1_x = people so its ccarp_1_a, ccarp_1_b ect..

Where the number 1 is the accidnet grouping and the letter is the identification of each part of the accident other then the main vehicle which the script uses to trigger such accident!

*** Sorry for the dubble post my screen didn't refresh that it posted ***