HI,

My EM4 started to crash, so I searched google and it led me here, and there are various threads on the subject but not in one place.

So I have do a lot of them and thought it might be nice to have a complete list of things to do.

1. I first ran it in compatabi;ity mode for XP (As I have Windows 7) warning you loose your saved games. That didn't work.

2. Uninstalled Samsung Pc Studio.... Still no change. then I got impatiant and did the following. not sure which solved the problem but now fixed.

3. updated my Nvidia Drivers.

4. Added the screen res solution <var name="r_xres" value="1024" />

<var name="r_yres" value="768" />

the thread explaining this didn't say 'add' the above line, but 'edit' EM4.cfg file. I couldn't find any reference to resolution in the original file so I assumed it meant add it. I added it on the bottom line. It may done aboslutly nothing but EM4 now runs. .cfg file attached, no its not I'm not permitted to upload it, sorry

Just one other thing, on the extremities of the map, I get the rendering flickering, and road disappear, anyone else noticed? Why has no one made a patch?