rdkeeney

Incident Controller?

So, ive been looking and wondering if there was a mod to control incidents. I found the configuration tool mod where you can select what missions will and will not occur. But i was looking more for a contoller where you can select a certain incident to happen. Meaning no incidents at all happen spontaneously, the user selects what incident and it then it happens at that time. Just wondering if such a thing exists. I currently use LA mod 2.1 so compatibility with that would be an awesome plus!

THANKS!

I don't believe that there is a tool that exists like that at the moment, but for sure I've played a mod where there was a vehicle you can select, and you could cause a plane crash, boat crash or some other incident; there were 3 boxes, like the 'halt vehicle' and 'draw weapon' boxes, which you'd press, and would cause the incidents to occur on the map.

It was a UK mod I believe, so it's definitely possible with adequate scripting, though probably isn't easy to do with many incidents; just my guess.

Rlast

Yeah england mod had something like that, the only other alternative is to remove incidents you dont want to occur from the specs file (cant remember which one) and the ones you do want more than others, set them to occur more often and reduce the occurence of the ones you want less.

Yeah england mod had something like that, the only other alternative is to remove incidents you dont want to occur from the specs file (cant remember which one) and the ones you do want more than others, set them to occur more often and reduce the occurence of the ones you want less.

There is a EM4 Configuration Mod that really helps with this. It goes in and changes the values for you. This way you don't spend forever scrolling through code looking for specific events and values. Very friendly user interface. Thanks for the help!