Lamod Multiplayer anyone?

hi guys i'm new to emergency-planet.com and i love the site! I have lamod v2.1, NYCmod v1.1 and Rockport Mod V1 if anyone wants to play with me i have a hamachi server up. this is the id:57House and pass:shadows. if anyone wants to play any one of the mods i listed go ahead and join the hamachi server and send me a chat msg confirming that you would like to play and i will have a game up. also you can submit a reply msg in the forums saying that you would like to play.

hi guys i'm new to emergency-planet.com and i love the site! I have lamod v2.1, NYCmod v1.1 and Rockport Mod V1 if anyone wants to play with me i have a hamachi server up. this is the id:57House and pass:shadows. if anyone wants to play any one of the mods i listed go ahead and join the hamachi server and send me a chat msg confirming that you would like to play and i will have a game up. also you can submit a reply msg in the forums saying that you would like to play.

yes i am ready

If your interested in MP come join us on teamspeak IP: nyc01.mainvoice.net:7106 . We have players on all the time looking to play just about any mod LA,Harbor City,FD Command, Manhattan and ect. Also if your interested in joining a group come check out ERU . ERU is a member run unit with our own custom mods, with realism game play