gt0114

Unknown problem

The game recently stopped working on this computer it had been working regularly for a month or two and now i have to re-install it everyday and now that doesnt even work...closes 2 secs later

from last bit of log file:

Initializing post processor 'PerceptionCore'

* Skipping config file

Initializing post processor 'Motionblur'

* Skipping config file

Initializing post processor 'Nightvision'

* Skipping config file

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

Can anyone explain this i will post whole logfile...

i have reset resolution

re-installed

dxdiag showed no problems

and on administration and compatibly mode

Please reply

logfile.txt

1 sec blackscreen then crash to desktop

Well you can try what I did..Reinstall your Windows, Disable updater and update notifier and then try to play the game..If it still won't work I don't know what you could do.

That is not going to be necessary. I have a fully updated windows copy and no problems whatsoever.

Where did you get the game from?

There have been some problems with some codecs. Uninstall any unneeded codecs! Quote form Pyrothijs: "Samsung PC studio, Nokia PC software, Magixx, Sony pc guide, ffdshow, Halli Media Splitter."

Also. Check that the nvidia control panel (or similar) is set to standard settings for this game. Don't force the antialiasing up etc.. Standard settings!

I bought it from Amazon:

It started working yesterday after i did a hard restart i think that it is not closing correctly? I couldnt find it in task manager but after i did hard restart it started working again....

I have an AMD processor and i have checked that and its not on.

If you could tell me why it would start after hard restart but not any other time after closing it until i restart again :(