Marshall8946

Finding Activation Code Within Computer (?)

Skip to bottom for direct question. This is just to show the steps Ive taken.

Hey guys! A while ago I downloaded 911FR on my laptop for me to work on the go. Unfortunately, I had no choice but to purchase from GameFly since D2D left the gaming world. Well, GameFly isn't the best when it comes to support(since this is my second time with talking to support). I downloaded the game, was able to play for a minute, then decided to try the editor. Well, the editor was not included. But another application is. Assuming it is the editor, I opened it. Now it locked me out of the game without placing in the activation code.

Heres what I gathered from lovely support. It is automatically activated when downloaded. I have checked under purchase history and not there. I have downloaded the client and checked there and still nothing.

Activation online, will not work. *Activation FAILED: a connection error occurred Most likely because it is trying to connect to D2D. Just like when I press 'request key'. Internet connection works.

I have also searched through the forums as well and even googled it just to see. I know it most likely isn't possible, but I'd rather check just in case.

So to the question. I know its a long stretch, but I'm stuck in a corner. Is there anywhere on the computer or in the files that the code may be listed when it was installed? I'm thinking of somewhere it may have stored deep in the computer files for when the code is placed it can match them to activate. Thats my idea.

Any help is very much appreciated!

In case anyone forgot what it looked like, I attached the image.

post-13057-0-55468800-1359837112_thumb.j