brandweerridderkerk

Scripter needed for the Fuhringshaus Modification

Well, first off. No one that has the skills to do that is just going to automatically jump on board with you.

1. Do you have any work done to the mod?

2. What are your skills?

3. Do you honestly think the mod would be completed?

4. Post pictures of the work you've done (if any)

Like i've said. You need to present before anyone would really want to help becuase they dont want to be the ones stuck doing the only big work thats the most time consuming because no one else wants to learn how to do it.

Also, what kind of scripting do you even want?

Steven,

1. Me and my friend have already worked very hard on the modification, as you can see...

http://forum.emergen...s-modification/

2. My skills are down below in my signature.

3. Yes, i believe that the mod could be finished. I am very motivated, and already have alot of vehicles and a map that is in progress, and if i look to my mod now, i would say it can be completed.

4. See 2.

And i want some scripting, for callouts, and that of stuff.

And i am not want to be rude but: You have mistaken that i want to have someone to make a modification for me.

I already worked hard on the mod, and i am not that kind of guy that searches for a team to make a modification for him.

Okay, well...I never payed attention to your signature sorry about that. As for the mod goes, i didnt know youve been making progress...sorry again. For the scripts, it depends on what you want for call outs. Some of the scripts are somewhat easy to read and you might be able to learn some yourself. Some people just arent smart enough to do it ( no offense to anyone) i havent tried so i dont know. Sorry if i came off as rude on the last post.