Maddoghalo

EM5 Multiplayer

Hopefully you can play on EM5 multiplayer. I bought EM2012, click multiplayer, of course, absolutely no games, wasted my money. I don't know about others but I buy the game to play online, I remember for EM4 I had to work very hard to find people to play games with. The only active communities make you go through training and stupid fake certifications and watch games. If EM5 has a large playerbase and you can always play online games, then I will buy it, otherwise its another wasted bunch of money.

wow guys..... just wow. Mad dog im sorry to hear that, i myself of course run a clan so i rather enjoy the realism side with a bit more structure as apposed to a more pub type game style of drop in drop out play. I do how ever perfectly see where your coming from and even now with as many clans as are around theres always gonna be folks like you wanting a more relaxed game style. lol maybe the clans need to form a seperate not so realistic clan for grouping you guys n gals together. Its certainly something ill look into and regardless i hope you have some awesome games in em5.