WillWorth

a new mod

hello my name is will i live in Canada and here in Canada we get a lot of snow, so i was wondering if someone could make a mod or add to one were there was snow and you could get snow plows as part of the teach also lots of accidents are related to the snow and ice so that's an idea so if someone could please take this challenge on thanks!

post-29842-0-48887200-1356932884.jpg

hello my name is will i live in Canada and here in Canada we get a lot of snow, so i was wondering if someone could make a mod or add to one were there was snow and you could get snow plows as part of the teach also lots of accidents are related to the snow and ice so that's an idea so if someone could please take this challenge on thanks!

First of all welcome back to emergency-planet Will! I or someone else can not guarantee you to make a mod. But try on The Red Watch (RCMP) Modification in Mods section. It's based on Canada. And I also heard that (from Goog and C.F.D) they're going to add snow plowders. :)

i cant find it would you be able to send me the link?

Here's the link to the RCMP Mod (The Red Watch) if that's what you're looking for.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/13789-the-red-watch-aka-rcmp-mod-wip-no-release-yet/

If you are looking for the snowplow then I can't help you there. You will have to go look through all of the 171 pages.

Zach

Thanks for informing him Zach. By the way Josh the mod is NOT released. So be careful buddy, don't ask for release dates. Thanks :)

Your welcome! :) Yeah DON'T EVER ASK for release dates here on the forum. It is taken very seriously so be careful! :D

Wait isn't his name Will? :s haha lol! :D