I plan to make my own rapid response vehicle, it's for the London mod. I am aware there already is one but I would like to have a go myself. The cars I plan to use are here. But I need help on;

-Adding equipment

-adding lightbars/sirens

-Using scripts

-The basics of skining

-Most importantly what programs to use

Any help would be nice

~Owen

adding the lightbars and adding equipment can be done in the editor. Scripts can just be done in notepad. Skining, you can use a lot of programs. I use paint.net cause it really good and free. There a lot of walkthroughs on how to re-skin vehicles. Scripting isnt to hard either considering you can just pretty much copy most files from different or similar vehicles to other ones to make them do the same things. Aslo, they are pretty easy to understand.

Ok thanks, I'm using a Volvo V50,

adding the lightbars and adding equipment can be done in the editor. Scripts can just be done in notepad. Skining, you can use a lot of programs. I use paint.net cause it really good and free. There a lot of walkthroughs on how to re-skin vehicles. Scripting isnt to hard either considering you can just pretty much copy most files from different or similar vehicles to other ones to make them do the same things. Aslo, they are pretty easy to understand.

Thanks for your help, one last question, where can you find the editor?

Thanks again

-Owen

You know how you have the shortcut to play your game on your desktop? Jut copy that and paste it again to your desktop. Rename the shortcut that you copy an pasted to editor. Right click on it after you named it and click properties. When the box opens, you should be on the shortcut tab. Where it says Target: In the box after the last " put editor. it shoudl look like this ex: \Em4.exe" -editor

there is a space between the " and - now just click apply. That should do it!