firefighting32

Using the Editor

Hey Guys, just had a quick question. Ive been trying to do a few changes to some cars in the editor and also a few peds. After I add commands to the peds or equipment to a car, Am I suppose to save it some how? I know this sounds stupid but after I quit and go in game, the changes I made are not there. Is there a way your suppose to save the changes before you quit? I never really understood the concept of using the editor.

If your changing the commands on units that you manually placed on the map, then you have to remove those units and place new ones once commands have been changed. If your calling units off the map, then there may be too many commands for that unit. Those commands wont display. For example, if you add another command to the fire engine, it may not display until you turn off the cannon so there is more room.

A common sense thing that most people don't do: Press 'okay' on each pop up once your done with that menu until you are out of the main edit menu.

Hope it helped!