frm03064

script help

ive been trying to replace the engine in station #2 with a foam tender for a while. Ive managed to get the foam tender to spawn in FS2 in place of the engine, but for some reason when i move the foam tender out of the station, it wont return to the FS. Ive added the "return to FS" command to the foam tender in the editor, and i think ive made the proper edits to the ToFirestation script... but there must be an error somewhere along the line.... can anyone help me out???

heres a copy of my tofirestation script. ive added the tender to the list of OBJ's as ENGINE03.

LAToFireStation.txt

unforunately it didnt work... it booted me out with an error on loading the mod.... basically what im trying to do is get my Firehouse #2 to have the Large Rescue Ambulance, the Light Equipment Squad and the Water Tender. Then firehouse 1 would stay the same- 2 engines, the ladder, the USAR and 3 ambulances...

So far the only way ive been able to replace the Engine in station 2 with the water tender is by also replacing the engines in station 1 with the water tender. It seems like in the script theres only one entry for all the fire_engine1's at station 1 and 2, so if you change the engine at station 2 to a different truck, station 1 changes too.