MI9

Anyway To Increase Freeplay Population?

Hello everyone!

Firstly let me introduce myself! I am new to this forum, and must say I am a huge fan of emergency type of games!

There are way too many games out there that require one to be the "bad guy", so it's lovely to finally play a realistic sim that involves taking over the emergency services!

Anyway! The question relates to the Freeplay Game (I am currently playing the London Mod that I am thoroughly enjoying).

I noticed that the Freeplay map does not have a high population, and does feel "empty" at times.

I was wondering is there a way to increase the population of the Freeplay map?

Please be aware that I am not very technical :blush:

I do follow instructions well though! So any help would be appreciated. :holdglass:

Your welcome. Yeah it has to do with some script and I can't remember which one sorry. You can also increase the calls you want like if you want more medical you can increase that number and then you'll get more medical calls and same for

Police.

Let me know if you need any other help.

Zach

No worries at all mate! Thank you anyway :) I managed to edit the scripts to cancel out fires (don't really like those hehe) and increase the time it takes for someone to commit suicide (so it gives me a practical length of time to set up the surrounding area with the required emergency staff etc).

You need to edit the spawn point properties. Which determines how often a person enters the map to walk a particular path.

You need to edit the 'interval' (circled in red) The less you make this the more often a person will appear and begin walking the map.

See screenshots.

Hope that helps.

post-370-0-46425100-1352216487.jpg

post-370-0-29186900-1352216497.jpg