bradski1111

help guys

right hi.So I tried to install a mod but it didnt work because my mod installer dissapeared, so i installed the game again but my screen went black when it finished so i pressed ctrl-alt-del and cancel but then it didn't let me click finish so it did not finish completely and the mod installer still wasn't there so every time i try to uninstall it it says this >setupDLL/setupDLL.ccp(439)

pAPP:emergency 4

PVENDOR:sixteen tone entertainment

PGUID: 80AE0E0A-5579-4015-9c1A-35F2F2CE5673

$7.1.100.1248

@windows XP service pack 2 (2600) BT_ other19696.141

so please help me i would be so gratefull

I guess (As far as I can rule out) He wanted to install a mod but his Modloader was gone. Then He tried to reinstall the game and his screen went blank so he canceled the Process and then everytime he reinstalled it the Modloader was not there. Then He reinstalled and got the Message that it could not uninstall.

So He wants to know how to get the uninstall working and how to get his Modloader running again.

I can't give any advice on the Modloader but I can suggest using Revo Uninstaller (Free Programm: http://www.chip.de/downloads/Revo-Uninstaller_27291156.html ) It deletes files such Registry Keys while uninstalling.