neths

MAP MULTIPLAYER

Hello,

Sorry for my English but I am Italian and I'm using the google translator.

Can you tell me which Mod Emergency 4 lets you play in Multiplayer map different from the original.

I downloaded the MOD NY and Los Angeles, but when we play multiplayer gives me the means but the new map is sempore the same.

I would like to play multiplyer different with a map, you know help me?

I have EMERGENCY 4 GOLD EDITION Itlaino

thanks

I know what you mean I am personally tired of the old multiplayer map and I'm looking for something new I currently have la mod 2.1 and would like to see a new map to use for it, and I know that Hoppah when he uploaded the mod the police station,fire station and hospital were not compatible with the multiplayer map and that is OK for me I Don't have to have a station for my emergency units go and wait for the next call (but then again it makes it more realistic) just the one emergency station is fine for me I'd just like to see some changes around it make it look like a modern town/city/suburb so any mod uploaded can fit the scene of the multiplayer map

by the way It's nice to know that I'm not the only one wanting this

I think you will like this one Its my Submod which is fully multiplayer compatible its due for a update which is coming soon also hope you like it!

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/15958-my-private-edit-of-la-mod-on-woods-map-updated-to-v03-22312/