Handsup!

A mod or submod suggestion.

I don't know if this is in the right section, i assume so, but moderators please move me if it's not.

I was thinking the other day how great it would be to have your own private Emergency Services. Then i thought of this company, and i made up a name for it: Valor Attack Council, a private military that is expanding and offering ems and security OR requires an ems/security on their base (a new map). Keep in mind this is fictional

I'm a million lightyears away from being able to skin and texture, let alone script. If a modder with any free time could help me, i would appreciate it.

I was thinking a black and yellow color scheme and Hazmat-like apparatus for the the VAC Fire Department. Normal fire trucks with a twist, basically.

For police i don't know, but the uniform could be black and white.

EMS would be black and yellow too, like the FDNY ambulances and LAFD ambulances being the same as fire.

The logo on the vehicles would be an upside down isosceles triangle, yellow and the word VAC in black on the front. Maybe something more creative.

The base could be like any other air force base or barracks, i guess.

Let me know what you think and if i missed out on anything.

EDIT: A really disgusting puke-inducing sketch of the fire engine in my head i think looks cool:

1zqg8wn.jpg