heyjoojoo

Automatic siren (with lights) does not work...

I created my own mod by following the tutorial. It was basically using the LA Mod but just a whole bunch of reskins. Everything seems to work with the exception of the automatic sirens. When I manually turn on the siren, that works fine. But when I turn off the lights and sirens and then move the unit again, the lights and siren do not come back on.

The lights do come on when responding from off map but once I turn them, the autosirens & lights do not.

The script seems to look fine, is there some other file I need to review?

It's just a mistake I wouldn't worry we're all human and about your question did you fiddle about with anything when you were making your mod?

Yes, I created a mod using the create a mod tutorial. I reskinned and copied over scripts since I kept the names the same. The only names I changed was in reference to the motorcycle since I used a different model file. It seems that all the other scripts work fine though. I checked the autosiren script and the siren script but couldnt see anything that wrong.

Can anyone help???? I can't get the Autosiren to work for four of my vehicles. They're newly added. Why do all of the other script related festures work except for the autosiren??? I highlted a section from tyhe Autosiren script document.

const char PROTO_ENGINE01[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/fire_engine1.e4p";

const char PROTO_ENGINE02[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/fire_engine2.e4p";

const char PROTO_WATERTENDER[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/water_tender.e4p";

const char PROTO_LADDER[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/aerial_ladder.e4p";

const char PROTO_TILLER[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/tiller_cabin.e4p";

const char PROTO_HAZMAT[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/hazmat_squad.e4p";

const char PROTO_MOTORBOAT[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/swr_truck.e4p";

const char PROTO_CRASHTENDER[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/crashtender.e4p";

const char PROTO_USAR[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/usar_squad.e4p";

const char PROTO_MCU01[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/mass_casualty_unit.e4p";

const char PROTO_BCV[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/battalion_chief_vehicle.e4p";

const char PROTO_HES[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/heavy_equipment_squad.e4p";

const char PROTO_BRUSH[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/brush_truck.e4p";

const char PROTO_USFS01[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/usfs_utility.e4p";

const char PROTO_USFS02[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/usfs_engine.e4p";

const char PROTO_EMS[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/cv_ems.e4p";

const char PROTO_AMBULANCE01[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/ambulance01.e4p";

const char PROTO_AMBULANCE02[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/ambulance02.e4p";

const char PROTO_AMBULANCE03[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/ambulance03.e4p";

const char PROTO_AMBULANCE04[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/ambulance04.e4p";

const char PROTO_DOGTRUCK[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/suv_rescue_dog.e4p";

const char PROTO_MOTORCYCLE[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/motorcycle_lapd.e4p";

const char PROTO_CV_LAPD[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_lapd.e4p";

const char PROTO_CV_LAPD_K9[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_lapdk9.e4p";

const char PROTO_CV_LAPD_ST[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_lapd_slicktop.e4p";

const char PROTO_CV_LAAP[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_laap.e4p";

const char PROTO_CV_LAPP[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_lapp.e4p";

const char PROTO_CV_UMPC[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_umpc.e4p";

const char PROTO_CV_CHP[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_chp.e4p";

const char PROTO_CV_LASD[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_lasd.e4p";

const char PROTO_LASD_VAN[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/lasd_van.e4p";

const char PROTO_CHARGER_CHP[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/dodge_charger_chp.e4p";

const char PROTO_CHARGER_LAPD[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/dodge_charger_lapd.e4p";

const char PROTO_SUV_LAPD[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/suv_lapd.e4p";

const char PROTO_RESCUE01[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/rescue_truck01_lapd.e4p";

const char PROTO_RESCUE02[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/rescue_truck02_lapd.e4p";

const char PROTO_SWAT_TRUCK[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/swat_truck.e4p";

const char PROTO_WATERCANNON[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/swat_armoured_vehicle.e4p";

const char PROTO_HUMMERH2_LASD[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/hummerh2_lasd.e4p";

const char PROTO_BOMB_SQUAD[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/suv_bomb_squad.e4p";

const char PROTO_BP_CHARGER[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/bpat_dodge_charger.e4p";

const char PROTO_CAMARO_CHP[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/camaro_chp.e4p";

const char PROTO_LAPD_IMPALA[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/lapd_impala.e4p";

const char PROTO_ATF_CV[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/ATF_cv.e4p";

const char PROTO_FBI_SUV[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/09 Government/fbi_suv.e4p";

const char PROTO_FBI_COMMAND[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/09 Government/fbi_command.e4p";

const char PROTO_HEAVY_RESCUE[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/heavy_rescue_crane.e4p";